Our team of experts has spent considerable time researching and analyzing the budget micro four thirds camera. So, if you want detailed insights, make sure you read the entire article carefully in the end.
We always take the extra step when listing and reviewing products, so that our visitors are comes in contact with the best and most reliable budget micro four thirds camera. After hours of analysis and research, we conclude that Panasonic LUMIX G95 20.3 Megapixel Mirrorless Camera, 12-60mm F3.5-5.6 Micro Four Thirds Lens, 5-Axis Dual I.S. 2, 4K 24p 30p Video, Pre-Installed V-Log L, 3” Flip-Out Touchscreen – DC-G95MK (Black) may be the best one for your needs. But, if you are still looking for something cheaper and more reliable, you can go to Panasonic LUMIX GX85 4K Digital Camera, 12-32mm and 45-150mm Lens Bundle, 16 Megapixel Mirrorless Camera Kit, 5 Axis In-Body Dual Image Stabilization, 3-Inch Tilt and Touch LCD, DMC-GX85WK (Black) .
The table below provides a quick overview of the best budget micro four thirds camera. You can check out the design before reading a full review. Also, features that make each product stand out from the crowd are highlighted in order to save your valuable time.
Our comparative list available as well as our recommendations.
To help you make a pleasure buying decision, we have prepared the following section with some key features of each of these budget micro four thirds camera. Take a look at the products below and pick the best one that fulfills your needs:
Panasonic LUMIX G95 20.3 Megapixel Mirrorless Camera, 12-60mm F3.5-5.6 Micro Four Thirds Lens, 5-Axis Dual I.S. 2, 4K 24p 30p Video, Pre-Installed V-Log L, 3” Flip-Out Touchscreen - DC-G95MK (Black)
8 used from $630.41
- Focus on Your Creativity: Perfect for photographers who are ready to excel, the LUMIX G95 has a superb, powerful 20.3 MP Digital Live MOS sensor and advanced technologies for both photo and video
- Versatile and Portable: Lightweight Micro Four Thirds mirrorless camera is weather sealed with a flexible, free-angle monitor, ready for any adventure; LUMIX G 12-60mm F3.5-5.6 POWER O.I.S. lens ensures crisp, clear images
- Exceptional Flexibility: 4K 24/30P video capture, plus preinstalled Vlog-L, features log characteristics with 12 Stops of dynamic range for maximum freedom in editing. Send out 4: 2: 2/ 8 bit video to an external monitor simultaneously while recording
- Features for Maximum Expression: Live View Composite mode lets you compose a single image out of many; adjust focus after shooting; develop, and retouch inside this photography camera
- High Sound Quality: External microphone/headphone jacks let you record and monitor sound using external equipment
Panasonic LUMIX GX85 4K Digital Camera, 12-32mm and 45-150mm Lens Bundle, 16 Megapixel Mirrorless Camera Kit, 5 Axis In-Body Dual Image Stabilization, 3-Inch Tilt and Touch LCD, DMC-GX85WK (Black)
13 used from $472.41
- Fine Detail Performance: 16 megapixel Micro Four Thirds sensor with no low pass filter resulting in a near 10 percent boost in fine detail resolving power over existing 16 megapixel Micro Four Thirds sensors
- Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera Kit: With 2 super compact lenses 12 32mm F3.5 5.6 and 45150mm F4.0 5.6, shoot lighter and faster with the modern hybrid photography performance of a mirrorless camera and nearly half the bulk of most DSLRs
- Class Leading Dual Image Stabilization: In body 5 axis dual image stabilization works in both photo and motion picture recording—including 4K video—to produce clear handheld shots even in low light conditions. Battery AC Adaptor (Input 110 - 240V AC) (Included, connect with USB cable). Battery life (CIPA standard) Approx. 290 images (rear monitor), 270 images (LVF) with H FS12032
- Live Viewfinder and Tilting LCD Display: Integrated eye level electronic viewfinder (2764K dots) and rear touch enabled 3 inch LCD display (1040K dots) provides 80 degrees of up tilt and 45 degrees of down tilt to maximize viewing. Recording media-(Compatible with UHS-I UHS Speed Class 3 standard SDHC / SDXC Memory Cards). Direct Print-Pict Bridge compatible
- 4K VIDEO CAPTURE: 4K QFHD video recording (3840 x 2160), plus exclusive Lumix 4K photo and 4K post focus allows you to record photos up to 30fps and set your desired focus points after the photo has been taken. Minimum Aperture: F22
Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm F4.0-5.6 R Zoom Lens, for Micro Four Thirds Cameras (Black)
29 used from $65.00
- 3.75x zoom lens
- Macro focus range: 90 centimeter, focal length: 40 to 150 millimeter
- Lightweight, portable design, 80 to 300 millimeter equivalent field of view
- Nearly silent movie and still compatible auto focus, perfect choice for second lens
- Great for portraits and sports; Maximum reproduction ratio:- 1:6.25
Panasonic LUMIX G85 4K Digital Camera, 12-60mm Power O.I.S. Lens, 16 Megapixel Mirrorless Camera, 5 Axis In-Body Dual Image Stabilization, 3-Inch Tilt and Touch LCD, DMC-G85MK (Black)
10 used from $465.16
- Fine Detail Performance: 16 megapixel micro four thirds sensor with no low pass filter resulting in a near 10 percent boost in fine detail resolving power over existing 16 megapixel micro four thirds sensors; Color temperature setting 2500 to 10000K in 100K
- Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens Camera: With 12 60 millimeter lens, Shoot lighter and faster with the modern hybrid photography performance of a mirrorless camera and nearly half the bulk of most DSLRs
- Class Leading Dual Image Stabilization: In body 5 axis dual image stabilization works in both photo and motion picture recording including 4K video to produce clear handheld shots even in low light conditions. Diopter adjustment: minus-4.0 to plus-4.0 (dpt)
- Live Viewfinder and Flip LCD Display: Integrated eye level OLED live viewfinder (2360K dots) and rear touch Enabled 3 inch LCD Display (1040K dots) adjusts for optimal viewing angles to maximize viewing
- 4K video Capture: 4K QFHD video recording (3840 x 2160), plus exclusive Lumix 4K photo and 4K Post Focus allows you to record photos up to 30fps and set your desired focus points after the photo has been Taken
SmallRig Mini Matte Box Lite, DSLR Matte Box with Carbon Fiber Top Flag, for 67mm/72mm/77mm/82mm/95mm Lenses, for 4x5.65 Filter/Circular Filter - 3575
- Lighter and More Compact - Weighing Only 3.8 oz, SmallRig mini matte box 3575 fits small mirrorless or DSLR cameras, such as for Sony A7S III, for Canon R5/R6. The included carbon fiber top flag helps block veiling glare or bright reflections from striking your lens, and it can be folded down to cover the front of the matte box and provide protection to the front of your lens.
- Wide Application - The matte box features a 95mm diameter opening, and the included 67, 72, 77, and 82mm threaded adapter rings allow you to use the matte box with lenses of different sizes and diameters. Furthermore, it avoids vignetting in 15 mm focal length shooting thanks to its new design.
- Accepts Circular Filters - Its thread adapter ring fits round CPL, ND filters and other round filters of up to Φ92.5mm. Besides, it leaves enough space for quick disassembly and adjustment of the round filter.
- Accepts ND Filter - This matte box enables to directly install one 4 x 5.65" plug-in filters of up to 4 mm in thickness, and two or more filters with additional filter tray(no include). The included filter tray provides all-around protection with multipoint silicone, and prevents scratches and fingerprints while replacing.
- Optional Accessories - Filter Tray (4 x 5.65) 3319; Filter Tray (4 x 4") 3320; 4x5.65 ND0.6 Filter 3588; 4x5.65 ND1.2 Filter 3589
OLYMPUS M.Zuiko Digital ED 75 to 300mm II F4.8-6.7 Zoom Lens, for Micro Four Thirds Cameras
42 used from $295.99
- Notes on shooting: Edges of pictures may be cut off if more than one filter is used or if a thick filter is used. When using a flash, flash light may be blocked by lens body, lens hood, etc.
- Excellent imaging performance. Super-telephoto shooting in a compact, lightweight, affordable lens.
- MSC mechanism for fast, quiet auto focusing
- Closest focusing distance: 0.9 meter (at 75 millimeter of focal length) / 1.5m (except 75 millimeter of focal length)
- Maximum image magnification 0.18x (35 millimeter equivalent maximum image magnification 0.36x)
Meike 35mm F1.4 Large Aperture Manual Focus Prime MFT Lens for Micro Four Thirds M43 Compatible with Olympus and Panasonic Mirrorless Cameras and BMPCC GH6 OM-1
- Works with Olympus mirrorless camera E-P1 E-PL1 E-P2 E-PL2 E-P3 E-PL3 E-PL5 E-PM1 E-PM2 OM-D E-M5 E-P5 OM-D E-M1 OMD-EM10 and other Olympus Micro 4/3 cameras Panasonic Lumix G9 G1 G2 G3 G5 GF1 GF2 GF3 GF5 GF6 GF7 GH1 GH2 GH3 GH5 G6 GX1 GX7 GX8 GH4 GM1 GM5 -D E-M5 E-P5 OM-D E-M1 OMD-EM10 and other Panasonic Lumix Micro M4/3 MFT cameras
- Lens Structure:5 Groups 8 Elements
- Fixed focal length 35mm,Wide angle lens. Maximum aperture of 1.4-16 delivers smooth bokeh,fit Close-up/portrait photo photography
- Lens Not Attached : MANUAL LENS need you to enable "M mode " or "Release without lens" in the setting of camera
- It is a Wide Angle Lens, suitables for Landscape ,Product and Portrait Photography
Mcoplus EXT-M4/3-M 10mm 16mm Automatic Extension Tube for Olympus Panasonic Micro 4/3 System Camera
- Weight:60g(Only product),Tube Lengths: (1) 10mm.(2) 16mm.
- Compatible with Micro Olympus and Panasonic Micro Four Thirds,
- It have three kinds of combinations, support three kinds of magnifications.
- Size/Weight: Φ57 x 10mm / 21g (approx),Φ57 x 16mm / 27g (approx.)
- Work with E-P5 E-Pm E-M1 E-M5 E-M10 E-PL5 E-PL6 E-PL7 GF5 GF6 GM1 GM5 GX1 GX7 G3
Venus Optics Laowa 17mm f/1.8 MFT Lens for Micro Four Thirds
- Benefits: The Laowa 17mm f/1.8 for Micro Four Thirds (M43) cameras. It is the 4th wide-angle lens that LAOWA has designed for MFT mirrorless cameras, following the success of their ultra-wide 7.5mm f/2, 9mm f/2.8, and 4mm f/2.8 fisheye lenses
- Features: The LAOWA 17mm is equivalent to a 34mm angle of view on a full-frame sensor. The lens houses nine elements in seven groups and has a seven-blade diaphragm to give a pleasing Sunstar rendering. The lens is compact and weighs just 6oz (172g). It has a minimum focus distance of 5.9 inches/15cm from the sensor and has a 46mm filter thread
- Lightweight and Compact: Weighing only 6oz (172g), this remarkably light, compact, and agile lens serves as the perfect complement to MFT cameras. It is a great tool for still-lifes, close-ups, street, and travel photography and should be in every photographers’ kit bag
- Easy to Use: This lens has a 5.9-inch (15cm) minimum focusing distance that greatly benefits shooting details and smaller subjects. Photographers can make use of the “Mini-macro” feature to capture close-up shots with shallower depth of field, creating smooth out-of-focus renderings and impressive subject separation from the background. light body, the 17mm f/1.8 lens is a portable, on-the-go option for videographers - both handheld and on gimbals
- Design: The high-performance optical design incorporates one ED (extra-low dispersion) glass element that delivers high-definition images while minimizing ghosting and flare, broadening your shooting potential in challenging situations
Panasonic LUMIX G VARIO 45-150mm F4.0-5.6 ASPH Mirrorless Camera Lens with Optical Stabilizer, Micro Four Thirds Mount, H-FS45150AK (USA Black)
11 used from $129.63
- Multi coated lens: A multi coated lens element reduces ghost and flare to deliver high optical performance (12 elements in 9 groups, [1 UHR lens and 2 aspherical lenses])
- Near silent focusing for video and still: inner focus system enables excellent resolution and contrast from full life size magnification to infinity; stepping motor makes focusing action smooth and near silent for use in video and photo recording
- Lumia optical image stabilization: Panasonic Mega O. I. S. Makes it easy to shoot super clear shots even in low lit situations by suppressing the blur caused by a hand movement
- Medium zoom lens: A 45 150mm (35mm camera equivalent: 90 300mm) focal length with F4. 0 5. 6 ASPH provides a versatile medium zoom range of daily situations
- Seven aperture blade construction: The lens’ seven aperture blades produce an attractive smoothness in out of focus areas, even when shooting at large aperture
This unbiased article currently lists a few of the best budget micro four thirds camera in the market and also includes in-depth details of every item to help you make the right decision. If you do not find your own choice, check these Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm F4.0-5.6 R Zoom Lens, for Micro Four Thirds Cameras (Black) , it is the best selling item in the market. If you think that the information provided here is confusing, wrong or actually removed from the actual information, please do not hesitate to contact us. We’ll always be there for you.