In this modern era, there are lots of brands and companies producing a thousand types of products. it’s true that the different types of clamp meter for hvac are available on the market, but finding the best clamp meter for hvac to suit your budget and needs can be a bit daunting. But, if you leave it in the hands of industry experts like us, you can be sure that you will come up with a reliable and trustworthy clamp meter for hvac. Also, it will save you valuable time and bucks. So, without wasting any more time, let’s dive into the selected comparison.
Our expert team spent hours analyzing, reading real consumer reviews, and pulling from our own personal experiences to bring you our list of the top ten best clamp meter for hvac available on the market right now. We have presented a variety of options from the different reputed brands. So you have many alternatives to pick the perfect one. If you ask us personally, then the ultimate choice, that we would recommend to you is Klein Tools CL320KIT HVAC Kit for HVAC Testing; Digital Clamp Meter, Non-Contact Voltage Tester, and Infrared/Probe Thermometer . If you are looking for something a bit budget-friendly, then you have got your Fluke 902 FC HVAC True-RMS Clamp Meter . For the rest options, read the article till the very end.
All ten of the options on our list come from reputed brands or companies and have their own unique features that make them great, it’s up to you to decide which one makes the most sense for you. if you are looking for an efficient and effective clamp meter for hvac, our comparison chart should be of great assistance to you.
Here is our comparative list available as well as our recommendations.
A Quick Comparison of Top Rated clamp meter for hvac
To help you make a pleasure buying decision, we have prepared the following section with some key features of each of these clamp meter for hvac. Take a look at the products below and pick the best one that fulfills your needs:
Klein Tools CL320KIT HVAC Kit for HVAC Testing; Digital Clamp Meter, Non-Contact Voltage Tester, and Infrared/Probe Thermometer
2 used from $96.99
- HVAC Kit with testers for the HVAC Professiol HVAC Digital Clamp Meter, Dual IR/Probe Thermometer, and Dual Range Non-Contact Voltage Tester with Flashlight
- Cat. No. CL320 HVAC Clamp Meter with TRMS technology measures AC current, NCVT, AC/DC voltage, resistance, frequency, DC microamps, capacitance, duty cycle, diode test, continuity, and temperature
- Cat. No. IR07 Dual IR Probe and Thermometer measures temperature from -40 to 572 Degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to 300 Degrees Celsius) measure surface temperature with Infrared Thermometer (DS ratio 81)
- Measure air vents and duct temperature using temperature probe with hands-free hanging hook calculate differential temperature (T1-T2) for both IR and probe temperatures
- Cat. No. NCVT3P is dual-range and detects from 12 to 1000 V AC or 70 to 1000V AC for a broad variety of low-voltage or standard voltage applications
Fluke 902 FC HVAC True-RMS Clamp Meter
- 200 dc current measurements to measure flame rod
- Extended resistance range to measure thermistors up to 60k
- Capture flue gas temperature
- Fluke connects your meter to your phone through Bluetooth to help you get more done faster and safer
- True-rms voltage and current for accurate measurements on non-linear signals
Clamp Meter, HVAC Meter with TRMS Tests AC/DC Voltage, AC Current, Temperature, DC micro amps, More Klein Tools CL440
3 used from $74.99
- AUTOMATICALLY RANGING true root mean square (TRMS) digital clamp meter for HVAC applications
- MEASURES 600.0 A AC current and inrush current
- MEASURES 750V AC/600V DC voltage, DC micro amp, resistance, continuity, frequency, duty-cycle, capacitance, and diode tests
- K-TYPE thermocouple port for measuring temperature from -328 to 2462 Degrees Fahrenheit (-200 to 1400 Degrees Celsius)
- DETECT AC CURRENT with non-contact voltage tester integrated into the clamp jaw
Fieldpiece SC440 True RMS Clamp Meter with Temperature, Inrush Current, Capacitance and Backlight
- Mid-size clamp meter has every parameter for electrical and thermal HVACR testing in one meter
- One of the most durable clamp meters in the industry that gives higher accuracy VAC & AAC readings on VFD with True RMS sensing technology
- Ranges include temperature, capacitance, microamps DC for flame diode tests, and everyday electrical ranges for HVACR
- Auto and manual ranger with safety features including a high-voltage LED and beeper, a continuity warning, push button non-contact voltage (NCV)
- Detachable leads and alligator probe tips for safe and easy one-handed testing
Fluke 116/323 Multimeter and Clamp Meter HVAC Combo Kit, AC/DC Voltage, AC Current 400 A, Microamps To Test Flame Sensors, Includes Temp Probe, Test Leads, TPAK And Carrying Case
- The fluke 116 digital multimeter features a built-in thermometer for HVAC applications
- Fluke 116 digital multimeter features micro amps to test flame sensors
- Fluke 116 digital multimeter low input impedance helps prevent false readings due to ghost voltage
- Fluke 323 true RMS clamp meter measures 400 A AC current and 600 VAC and DC voltage
- Fluke 323 true rms clamp meter features true RMS AC voltage and current for accurate measurements on non linear signals
UEi DL479 Digital Clamp Meter T-RMS Auto Ranging 6000 Counts, HVAC Current Voltage Tester, Measures AC Amps AC/DC Volts Temperature Capacitance Frequency Diodes Duty Cycle Continuity Resistance NCV
1 used from $95.74
- TRUE RMS: This industrial clamp meter features True RMS providing accurate measurements on any type of load. The DL479 comes with a 6000-count display to provide a wide display range for any application.
- ️ HANDS FREE: Our clamp meter includes and easy to read backlight dual display with a magnetic mount for handsfree operation. The unit has a work light to illuminate dark areas and test lead storage for easy transport.
- ️ TEMPERATURE: The DL479 measures temperature and comes with a banana plug thermocouple.
- ️ INDUSTRIAL GRADE: The DL479 is a commercial grade clamp meter with enhanced capabilities for every industrial setting. Our clamp meter measures AC Amps, AC/DC Volts, DC Microamps 2000µA, Capacitance 2000µF, Frequency 99.99kHz, Diode Testing, Duty Cycle, Continuity, and Resistance 60MΩ.
- ✅ 2 YEAR WARRANTY: The DL479 provides increased safety with a 600V CAT IV & 1000V CATIII safety rating. This clamp meter includes Non-Contact Voltage to identify live lines. The DL479 includes a 2-year limited warranty. All warranties must be redeemed in the US.
UEi DL369 Digital Clamp Meter HVAC Auto-Ranging 4000 Counts Volt Meter AC Amp Meter Measures AC Current AC/DC Voltage & Microamps Capacitance Resistance Diodes NCV Continuity Tester Live Wire Test
- DUAL DISPLAY: The DL369 comes with a Dual 4000 Count Display to show all numbers clearly and easily while testing. There also is a Min/Max and auto ranging functions, Auto power off to conserve battery life, and test lead holders for easy transportation.
- CAPACITANCE & FREQUENCY: The DL369 measures both capacitance 4000µF & frequency providing industrial capabilities as an affordable price. This Clamp meter also measures Duty Cycle, Diode Testing, Continuity, and Resistance to 40MΩ.
- ⚡ AC/DC Microamps: The DL369 measures AC current up to 400A and AC/DC Current up to 2000µA providing you a wide testing range and reducing the need for additional tools on the jobsite.
- NCV: The DL369 has audible Non-Contact Voltage to be able to identify live lines and protect you on the jobsite. This volt meter provides increased safety with 600V CAT III & 1000V CATII safety ratings.
- ✅ 3-YEAR WARRANTY: The DL369 has a 3-year limited warranty. All warranties must be redeemed in the US.
Type K Pipe Clamp Temperature Lead Probe HVAC Pipes Jaw Clip Plumbing Clamp
- Good for Multimeters, clamp Meters and thermometers that accept a type K temperature probe.
- This K-type probe pipe clamp's operation temperature: -40~200℃.
- Probe connection type: K-Type pipe clamp.
- A good K type pipe clamp accessories for temperature measurement.
- Lead thermocouple clip,Suitable for industrial temperature measurement.
Klein Tools 69140 K-Type Thermometer, Pipe Temperature Clamp for HVAC, Measures -4 to +212 Degrees Fahrenheit
2 used from $22.65
- Measures temperature from -4 to 212-degrees F (-20 - 100-degrees C) with ±2% accuracy
- Clamps around pipes from 1/4 to 1-3/8-Inch diameter (up to 3.5 cm)
- Flexible lead with length of 40-Inches (102 cm)
- Works with any digital multimeter that measures temperature
- Works with any clamp meter that measures temperature
UEi DL489 Digital Clamp Meter HVAC Amp Meter True RMS Multimeter Auto-ranging 6000 Counts Voltage Tester, Measures Inrush AC/DC Current Voltage Temperature Capacitance Resistance Diodes Frequency NCV
- ️ DIFFERENTIAL TEMPERATURE: The DL429B calculates differential for you saving time on the jobsite and making your work easier and more efficient.
- ⚡ AC/DC AMPS: Our Clamp Meter Measures AC/DC Amps up to 600A and DC Microamps to 2000µA. This capability cuts down your need to have multiple tools on the jobsite
- ️ HANDS FREE: Our clamp meter includes an easy-to-read backlight dual display with a magnetic mount for hands free operation. The unit also includes a work light to illuminate dark areas and test lead storage for easy transport
- ️ ALL-IN-ONE METER: The DL429B is a top-of-the-line True RMS clamp meter with enhanced capabilities for every industrial setting. Our Multimeter measures AC/DC Volts, Capacitance 2000µF, Frequency 99.99kHz, diode testing, duty cycle, continuity, and Resistance 60MΩ.
- TRUE RMS 6000 COUNT DISPLAY: This industrial clamp meter features True RMS providing accurate measurements on any type of load. Our Meter also has LRA Inrush to accurately check starting power
After analyzing the above 10 best-selling clamp meter for hvac, you may get a crystal and clear idea about your product. This article was created with the hope that you will be able to find the best clamp meter for hvac that fits your budget & requirements. And we think that we were able to succeed in this mission.
All the selected clamp meter for hvac are leading products available on the market. If you are looking for a cheap clamp meter for hvac because you will be making limited use of it, go for the Clamp Meter, HVAC Meter with TRMS Tests AC/DC Voltage, AC Current, Temperature, DC micro amps, More Klein Tools CL440 which will give you what you pay for.
Our request, please don’t forget to share the article with your friends and keep visiting verywellpick.com for more information and reviews. Also if you think you need more information, please feel free to contact me or let me know in the comment box below.