Our team of experts has spent considerable time researching and analyzing the first base glove. So, if you want detailed insights, make sure you read the entire article carefully in the end.
We always take the extra step when listing and reviewing products, so that our visitors are comes in contact with the best and most reliable first base glove. After hours of analysis and research, we conclude that Rawlings R9 Series Baseball First Base Mitt, Mod Pro H Web, 12.5 inch, Right Hand Throw may be the best one for your needs. But, if you are still looking for something cheaper and more reliable, you can go to Franklin Sports Baseball and Softball Glove – Field Master – Baseball and Softball Mitt .
The table below provides a quick overview of the best first base glove. You can check out the design before reading a full review. Also, features that make each product stand out from the crowd are highlighted in order to save your valuable time.
Our comparative list available as well as our recommendations.
To help you make a pleasure buying decision, we have prepared the following section with some key features of each of these first base glove. Take a look at the products below and pick the best one that fulfills your needs:
Rawlings R9 Series Baseball First Base Mitt, Mod Pro H Web, 12.5 inch, Right Hand Throw
1 used from $98.95
- NEXT-LEVEL BASEBALL PERFORMANCE: This R9 glove comes with a soft, durable & All-Leather Shell that’s both a premium build and comfortable wear.
- SIZED FOR YOU: The players series keeps the players in mind, with a strategic design to be as good-fitting and comfortable as possible.
- EXTRA COMFORT: Padded fingerback liners and a youth pro taper fit designed for players of any position and skill level.
- 80% FACTORY BROKEN IN: This glove is playable right out of the box with minimum break-in required.
- ALWAYS THE BEST: Rawlings is a front-runner in baseball gear and innovation trusted by professionals everywhere, so buying Rawlings gear is a commitment to being the best.
Franklin Sports Baseball and Softball Glove - Field Master - Baseball and Softball Mitt
6 used from $21.83
- EASY BREAK IN: The soft synthetic leather material is lightweight and responsive making the glove easy and quick to break in so it will be game-ready in no time for baseball, softball, or teeball
- CONTOUR FIT SYSTEM: Customizable thumb-adjustment technology engineered to expand or tighten to help achieve the perfect snug fit to accommodate all players
- DURABLILITY: Crafted of a thick, premium synthetic leather designed to mimic the performance and durability of a true leather mitt without the long break-in period
- HAND FORMED POCKET: The hand formed pocket provides maximum comfort and responsive feel for making scoops and catches without drops
- NOTE: Left Hand Throw glove = worn on right hand to throw with left; Right Hand Throw = glove worn on left hand to throw with right
WILSON 2022 A1000 1620 12.5" First Base Mitt - Right Hand Throw
- DriLex Wrist Lining: Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish.
- Bold Logos: Bold logos strip away the distractions, allowing outlined, eye-catching Wilson logos to announce a new era in the iconic story of the A2K and A2000.
- Open, Single Post Web
- Position: First Base
Rawlings unisex adult First baseball infielders mitts, 12.5 inch - Single Post Double Bar Web, Size US
1 used from $64.58
- 12 1/2 INCH ADULT FIRST BASE MITT | Perfect for recreational baseball and slowpitch softball
- SINGLE POST DOUBLE BAR WEB | Traditional web for a first basemen's mitt
- FULL GRAIN LEATHER | Quality material ensures enhanced durability
- ZERO SHOCK PALM PADDING | Provides increased impact protection while catching
- ADJUSTABLE WRIST STRAP | Allows for a customizable fit for maximum comfort
Rawlings Encore Series First Base Baseball Glove, 12 inch, Pro H Web, Right Hand Throw
2 used from $149.71
- DESIGNED FOR FIRST BASEMAN, this Rawlings Encore 12 inch Mod Pro H Web youth glove provides the player with a competitive advantage to field every grounder and snag every throw to first
- IDEAL FOR PLAYERS FROM AGE 8 THROUGH 14, Encore gloves provide more hand protection and shape retention for younger players, thanks to the extended web base which creates a deep pocket to help secure the ball when catching and fielding
- ADJUSTABLE HAND OPENING allows every player to dial in the fit of their glove
- 65% FACTORY / 35% PLAYER BREAK-IN allows for a faster break-in process, while still holding shape
- RIGHT HAND THROW (Glove goes on left hand)
Rawlings | Heart of The Hide Baseball First Base Glove | Traditional Break-in | 13" | Single Post - Double I Bar Web | Left Hand Throw
3 used from $205.87
- DESIGNED FOR FIRST BASE PLAYERS, this Heart of the Hide 13 inch Single-Post Double-Bar Web glove gives players the confidence to stretch, scoop, & field throws better than ever before
- IDEAL FOR AVID PLAYERS FROM HIGH SCHOOL TO THE PROS
- WORLD-RENOWNED HEART OF THE HIDE BASEBALL GLOVE LEATHER is cut from the 5% of steer hides
- STRONG AND DURABLE due to the Pro Grade leather laces and padded thumb sleeve
- COMFORTABLE FEEL thanks to the deer tanned cowhide palm lining and soft full-grain finger back linings
MARUCCI Oxbow Baseball Glove Series, 38S1 12.75" First Base MITT Double-BAR Single Post Right Hand Throw
- Full-grain COWHIDE LEATHER shell
- Supple LEATHER PALM lining with added CUSHIONING
- Smooth MICROFIBER wrist lining with high-density MEMORY FOAM
- PROFESSIONAL-grade rawhide laces for DURABILITY
WILSON Sporting Goods 2021 A2000 SuperSkin 1620 12.5" First Base Baseball Mitt - Right Hand Throw
- SuperSkin: SuperSkin is a microfiber material that’s half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable. Its moisture-resistant design extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you’ll experience less pain
- Pro Stock Leather: Pro Stock Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- Thin Heel Pad: A thin heel pad design allows for quicker break-in and better closure
- DriLex Wrist Lining: Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish
Mizuno GXF102 Youth Prospect First Baseman Mitt, 12-Inch, Right Hand Throw
- Patent pending heel flex technology increases flexibility and closure
- Patented PowerClose makes catching easy
- Power lock closure for maximum fit and performance
- Helps youth players learn to catch the right way, in the pocket
Rawlings Liberty Advanced Softball Glove Series, 13 inch - Single Post Web/Pull Strap
- DESIGNED FOR FIRST BASE PLAYERS, this Liberty Advanced 13 inch fastpitch softball glove gives players the confidence to stretch, scoop, & field throws better than ever before
- IDEAL FOR AVID PLAYERS FROM HIGH SCHOOL TO THE PROS
- QUALITY FULL-GRAIN LEATHER adds durability and a comfortable feel
- PULL-STRAP CLOSURES allow each player to find the perfect fit to their hand
- Right Hand Throw = Left Hand Glove, Left Hand Throw = Right Hand Glove
This unbiased article currently lists a few of the best first base glove in the market and also includes in-depth details of every item to help you make the right decision. If you do not find your own choice, check these WILSON 2022 A1000 1620 12.5″ First Base Mitt – Right Hand Throw , it is the best selling item in the market. If you think that the information provided here is confusing, wrong or actually removed from the actual information, please do not hesitate to contact us. We’ll always be there for you.