Our team of experts has spent considerable time researching and analyzing the industrial infrared thermometer. So, if you want detailed insights, make sure you read the entire article carefully in the end.
We always take the extra step when listing and reviewing products, so that our visitors are comes in contact with the best and most reliable industrial infrared thermometer. After hours of analysis and research, we conclude that Eventek Infrared Thermometer, -50°C~550°C (-58°F~1022°F) IR Laser Thermometer, Non-Contact Digital Temperature Gun for Kitchen Cooking,BBQ,Chocolate,Pizza,Industrial Red/Black【Non-Body use】 may be the best one for your needs. But, if you are still looking for something cheaper and more reliable, you can go to Fluke 62 Max Industrial Infrared Thermometer, -22 to +932 Degree F Range, Single Laser Targeting, 10:1 Distance To Spot Ratio, IP54 Rating, Includes 3 Year Warranty, (Not For Human Temp) .
The table below provides a quick overview of the best industrial infrared thermometer. You can check out the design before reading a full review. Also, features that make each product stand out from the crowd are highlighted in order to save your valuable time.
Our comparative list available as well as our recommendations.
To help you make a pleasure buying decision, we have prepared the following section with some key features of each of these industrial infrared thermometer. Take a look at the products below and pick the best one that fulfills your needs:
Eventek Infrared Thermometer, -50°C~550°C (-58°F~1022°F) IR Laser Thermometer, Non-Contact Digital Temperature Gun for Kitchen Cooking,BBQ,Chocolate,Pizza,Industrial Red/Black【Non-Body use】
- NOT FOR HUMANS: This thermometer is an industrial thermometer and cannot be used to measure body temperature. The reading measured by the thermometer gun is the surface temperature of the object, liquid, and cannot measure the internal temperature, so the measured temperature of humans or animals will be incorrect. Please choose carefully to buy!
- High precision: This infrared thermometer adopts the latest high sensitivity temperature sensor, which can measure the temperature range of -50°C~550°C (-58°F~1022°F) in only 0.5 seconds, and the measurement error is not Exceeds ±1.5%/±1.5°. The 12:1 distance-to-point ratio allows you to measure a more accurate area at the same distance.
- Wide range of applications: Infrared thermometers are widely used in mechanical maintenance and household fields, and can be used in home kitchen, cooking, baking, barbecue, car repair, home maintenance, planting, winemaking, adapter temperature measurement, hot water pipes, cooking countertops, milk powder, bearings, Heating, air conditioning, food, etc.
- Multifunctional: According to the measured surface material, the accuracy of the thermometer can be improved by adjusting the emissivity (0.95/0.8). With maximum/minimum hold data function, unit switching (°C/°F), temperature calibration range between -3°C ~ 3°C. There's also a 20-second auto-off to extend battery life and a low battery indicator (battery included).
- ☎Lifetime service: We provide lifetime after-sales service and will provide two years of quality assurance. 7/24 customer service. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
Fluke 62 Max Industrial Infrared Thermometer, -22 to +932 Degree F Range, Single Laser Targeting, 10:1 Distance To Spot Ratio, IP54 Rating, Includes 3 Year Warranty, (Not For Human Temp)
- Note: This product is for industrial use only. It is not for human use
- Infrared thermometer for non-contact surface temperature measurement for use in monitoring electrical, mechanical, HVAC, and automotive systems
- Measures temperature from 30 to 500 degrees C (-22 to 932 degrees F) with an accuracy of or 1.5 degree C or or 1.5 percent of the reading from 0 to 500 degrees C
- 10:1 infrared distance to spot ratio with laser sighting for pinpointing the measurement area
- Displays the minimum, the maximum, the difference between the 2 temperatures, and the average temperatures
BTMETER BT-1800C Pyrometer -58°F ~3272°F (-50~1800℃) IR Temp Gun, D:S 50:1 High Temperature Infrared Thermometer for Industrial HVAC Forge Furnace Metal Smelting (NOT for Human Temp)
- 【Extremely High Temp Range】BT-1800 Pro Laser Thermometer Gun can measures high temperature range from -58°F ~3272°F (-50 ~ 1800℃) with high accuracy +/-2.5% of reading at average.
- 【Pro Digital Pyrometer Gauge】Built with non-slip rubber handle, super handy for non-contact high temperature measuring for HVAC industrial, mechanical, smelting. Such as: metal melting furnace, forge bricks ceramic pottery,Casting
- 【Further Distance + 9 Lasers】With distance to spot ratio 50:1, 9 laser points for instant targeting, which means you can stand far from heat to measure high temperature. Instantly capture hot spot detect the internal temp of forge kiln furnace within 0.25 second only.
- 【Handhled IR Thermometer】Features with MAX/MIN/Average/Difference mode and high/low temp warning. Flashing alarm once the current temp exceeds the set-point. Color LCD screen backlight display + flashlight can better distinguish the data at a glance and get the jobs done in dark. Repeatability:1% of reading or 1℃,with adjustable emissivity 0.1 to 1.0g
- 【Durable Laser Thermometer Gun】Auto Power OFF, Low power indicator to extend the battery life. BT-1800 Professional digital infrared thermometer is specially designed for inanimate objects, temperature measurement for humans or animals could cause lower readings.optical power
BTMETER BT-985B Laser Temp Gun Pyrometer, -58~2480℉(-50~1360℃) High Temperature Meter, 16:1 Distance Spot Ratio Industrial Infrared Thermometer Tester for Furnace, Smelting (NOT for Human Temp)
- 【INTUITIVE TEMP GAUGE】-BT-985B professional infrared gun makes temperature measurement and observation easier. Just point and shoot! Built-in double aiming lazer enables you identify target area quicker. Get instant readings within 0.25 second, improving work efficiency greatly!
- 【MUST HAVE HEATING SCANNER】-With distance spot ratio of 16:1, touch-less temp gadget keeps you in safe distance from dangerous heat source, lets you measure objects out of reach or moving.
- 【WIDE APPLICATION PYROMETER】-Installed with loads of functions: Data Hold, Celsius/Fahrenheit Switchable, Back-light Display, Audible Alarm, Auto Power OFF, Front Flashlight, MAX/MIN/AVG,etc. Suitable for HVAC heating system checking, metal smelting, auto maintenance, candy chocolate molding, even toys for dogs cats.
- 【HIGH ACCURACY TERMOMETRO】-Measures temp range from -58 to 2480℉ with high accuracy: ±3% reading+3℃, (-58 to 32℉) ,±2% reading +2℃, 0℃ above, resolution: 0.1℃/℉, 1000℉.
- 【ADJUSTABLE EMISSIVITY LASERGRIP】-To compensate for different measured materials, such as water, glass, ceramic or sand, you can adjust the emissivity ranging 0.1~1.0 for better accuracy, meeting you practical demands.
Metris Instruments Model EC400L3 Non-Contact Digital Laser Infrared Thermometer Temperature Gun with Dual Lasers -58° to 1382° (-50° to 750° C) 24:1 D:S Ratio | Industrial-Grade
- DUAL LASER INFRARED THERMOMETER: The Dual Laser Infrared Thermometer provides more power and outstanding accuracy in measuring surface temperatures. Measure a 0.87inch diameter target area from 24 inches away or any target. D:S Ratio of 24:1
- WITH OUTSTANDING ACCURACY: The non-contact digital laser infrared thermometer has a measurement range of -58° to 1382° (-50° to 750° C). This thermometer IS NOT designed to measure elevated body temperatures please ! for your safety ONLY use a FDA CLEARED 510K Medical Grade Device.
- INDUSTRIAL-GRADE: The industrial-grade infrared temperature laser gun is all you need to measure the external temperature of the target area. The built-in DUAL lasers provide easy aiming to define your target area for highly accurate readings
- USER-FRIENDLY FEATURES: The EC400L3 infrared laser thermometer features a more robust form factor with a tough grip, click to read trigger, and a larger COLOR LCD display with blue-hue backlight that’s easy to read in low light
- LASER AIMED PERFORMANCE: Metris Instruments offers industrial-grade innovative infrared thermometers with laser and/or LED aiming performance and features to perform temperature measurements safely with outstanding accuracy at a plant, lab, or office
BTMETER BT-1500 Non-Contact Pyrometer 30:1 Industrial Laser Thermometer Gun, -58℉ to 2732℉ (-50℃ ~ 1500℃) High Temp Infrared Thermometer (NOT for Human)
- 【Wider Temperature Range】BT-1500 temperature gun accurately measures temperature from -50°C - 1500°C (-58°F - 2732°F), with an accuracy of +/- 2% at average, which is lower than others, you will get a more accurate measurement with this thermometer gun.（FYI: Low battery would casue inaccurate temp measurement and replace battery could make the pyrometer work accurately again)
- 【Further Distance + Dual Laser】With distance to spot ratio 30:1, Dual non-contact digital lasers for instand targeting, allows you stand further from heat to measure high temperature. Instant capture hot spot and measure within 0.25 second only.
- 【Multifunction IR Thermometer Gun】Measures with MIN/MAX/AVG/DIF modes, Allows you to setup high/low/difference of temp alarm, alerts you if temp is above or below set temperature. The large backlit screen + flashlight helps you to get the jobs done in dark. Repeatability:1% of reading or 1℃
- 【Laser Thermometer Gun High Temp】Extreme handy for professional high temperature testing for HVAC Electrical Mechanical industrial applications, Predictive Maintenance, Hazardous Locations and Process, High-end broilers, Pizza ovens, Furnace,Kiln, Forge, Foundry, Metal Casting, Smelting, Aluminium Alloy, Ceramic etc.
- 【Durable High Temp Gun】Includes 9V battery to get you started once receive the Thermometer. Auto Power OFF, Low power indicator to extend the battery life. BT-1500 Professional digital infrared thermometer is specially designed for inanimate objects, Temperature measurement for humans or animals could be lower. Class II laser, optical power
BTMETER BT-980D D:S 12:1 Handheld Industrial Infrared Thermometer, Digital Non-Contact Laser Temperature Gun for -58℉ to 1022℉(-50°C ~ 550°C) - NOT for Human Temp
- ✅【Multifunctional Lasergrip】-BT-980D gun-type temp reader is portable for measuring temperature indoor & outdoor, perfect for non contact measure temp for automotive, HVAC vent, heating system, electrical, kitchen, BBQ, cooking, grilling, candy, oven, smelting, masking, coating, at home, in garage or workplace.
- ✅【High Accuracy Wide Range】-Measures temp range from -58°F ~1022°F (-50°C ~ 550°C) accurately, with high degree average accuracy of ±3% , resolution 0.1℃ or 0.1℉. Get instant measure result within 0.5 seconds.
- ✅【Easy Use Temperature Tester】-Comes with load of functions: MAX/MIN/AVERAGE display, High/Low temp alarm with audible “BEEP”, Backlit screen, Auto OFF, Low battery indicator, Celsius/Fahrenheit optional, this laser pyrometer makes taking temperature a breeze and faster!
- ✅【Adjustable Emissivity Termometro】12:1 infrared distance-to-spot ratio, keeps you safe from heat source and danger. To compensate for different measured material surface, brass, metal, glass, soil, etc, the emssivity of your lazer temperature reader can be adjusted from 0.1~1.0 for the best accuracy.
- ✅【100% Worry-Free Temp Controller】-Class II laser, optical power
Industrial Infrared Thermometer (Not for Human), Non-Contact Digital Temperature Gun, Laser IR Thermometer, -58℉~ 1202℉ (-50℃ ~ 650℃)
- 【 WIDE RANGE】: -58℉~ 1202℉ (-50℃ ~ 650℃), which is wider than most of comparable items.
- 【RICH FUNCTIONS】: ºC/ºF switchable button; Max and Mini function; Automatic Data Hold &Auto power off; Backlit LCD display.
- 【GREAT PACKING】: black bag+color box, 9V battery included.
- 【VERSATILE APPLICATIONS】: Cooking, Auto Maintenance, Home Repairs, Scientific measurement, etc.
- 【NOTE】: Industrial and Scientific Use only, not for Human.
RISWOJOR Infrared Thermometer Cooking Digital Temperature Gun，Adjustable Emissivity &MAX/MIN/at/Cal Temp Gun; -58°F~752°F(-50°C～400°C) IR Laser Thermometer Gun for Industrial,Kitchen/Ovens/Grill
- ✔✔【High Accuracy】: Laser temperature gun has an object distance of 12:1 and can measure targets at a longer distance. High quality sensors can be used to complete measurements in 0.5 seconds. The measurement accuracy is ±1.5% or ±1.5 °C, which is suitable for most daily life.
- ✔✔ 【Household, Industrial Widely used】: Temp gun thermometer measurement range -50 ~ 400 ° C (-58 ~ 752 ° F), engine, tires, electrical equipment, heating and cooling equipment, furnaces and other measurements. Measuring the temperature of hot water and oil in life, cooking BBQ，Oven，candy，refrigerator，air，aquarium，pool and other with laser temperature gun
- ✔✔【Unique features】：IR thermometer gun mode switch button to switch between MAX/MIN/AT/EMS/CAL mode, MAX: display the highest temperature during measurement, MIN: display the lowest temperature during measurement, AT: automatically display the current ambient temperature, EMS: Adjust emissivity 0.1~1（0.95 preset）, CAL: temperature Self-help calibration
- ✔✔【Operation display】: infrared thermometer cooking adopts large LCD display with high stability and backlit display, which can read values in the dark; no need for power switch, just press the measurement button to start
- ✔✔【What You Get】: 1✘ RIS400T Laser Thermometer Gun(NOT for Human Body), 2✘ 1.5V AAA batteries, 1✘ English manual. Welcome Guide, GET 100% SATISFACTION or get Refund/Replacement! 30 days no questions asked return policy and ONE-YEAR WARRANTY – your purchase is totally RISK-FREE! Worth having
GoolRC HW600 Handheld Non-Contact Infrared Thermometer LCD Display Temperature Meter Digital IR Industrial Thermometer Laser Pyrometer Thermometer -58~1122°F (NOT for Humans) Battery Not Included O
1 used from $13.72
- This digital thermometer has an in-built laser that gives you the precision to hone in on the exact space you want to measure.
- This thermometer is lightweight and portable. It will perfectly fit your pocket and backpack. So, you can take it anywhere and use it anytime.
- HW600 Infrared Thermometer with Intelligent Sensor is used safely and quickly to measure the non-contact temperature on the surface of an object.
- Measuring range: --50~600°C/-58~1122°F; °C/°F unit conversion. LCD Display: Digital LCD display with backlight for easy reading.
- This temperature gun can be used for cooking, automobile maintenance, HVAC real estate, fire-watch, electrical engineering and more.
This unbiased article currently lists a few of the best industrial infrared thermometer in the market and also includes in-depth details of every item to help you make the right decision. If you do not find your own choice, check these BTMETER BT-1800C Pyrometer -58°F ~3272°F (-50~1800℃) IR Temp Gun, D:S 50:1 High Temperature Infrared Thermometer for Industrial HVAC Forge Furnace Metal Smelting (NOT for Human Temp) , it is the best selling item in the market. If you think that the information provided here is confusing, wrong or actually removed from the actual information, please do not hesitate to contact us. We’ll always be there for you.