Our team of experts has spent considerable time researching and analyzing the infrared thermometer for reptiles. So, if you want detailed insights, make sure you read the entire article carefully in the end.
We always take the extra step when listing and reviewing products, so that our visitors are comes in contact with the best and most reliable infrared thermometer for reptiles. After hours of analysis and research, we conclude that Etekcity Infrared Thermometer 774, Digital Temperature Gun for Cooking, Non Contact Electric Laser IR Temp Gauge, Home Repairs, Handmaking, Surface Measuring, -58 to 716 ℉, – 50 to 380 ℃, Yellow may be the best one for your needs. But, if you are still looking for something cheaper and more reliable, you can go to Metris Mini-Mee Digital Non-Contact Digital Infrared Reptile Thermometer, Laser Temperature Gun with 1-Point Aiming use for Fish Tank, Snake Habitat, Terrarium Kit Accessories .
The table below provides a quick overview of the best infrared thermometer for reptiles. You can check out the design before reading a full review. Also, features that make each product stand out from the crowd are highlighted in order to save your valuable time.
Our comparative list available as well as our recommendations.
To help you make a pleasure buying decision, we have prepared the following section with some key features of each of these infrared thermometer for reptiles. Take a look at the products below and pick the best one that fulfills your needs:
Etekcity Infrared Thermometer 774, Digital Temperature Gun for Cooking, Non Contact Electric Laser IR Temp Gauge, Home Repairs, Handmaking, Surface Measuring, -58 to 716 ℉, - 50 to 380 ℃, Yellow
- NOT FOR HUMAN: Temperature readings from these devices are inanimate objects. The measured temperature for humans or animals will be inaccurate
- BETTER ACCURACY: 12:1 D:S, meaning it can accurately measure targets at greater distances compared to most others; For best accuracy, the distance between the thermometer and object of measurement should approximately be 14.17 inches (36 cm)
- TARGET QUICKER: Measure surface temperature ranging from -58℉ to 716℉(-50℃ to 380℃), with 2 units ℉/℃ to choose; Response time: ≤500Ms; A built-in laser gives you the precision to hone in on the exact space you want to measure
- VERSATILE DESIGN: Infrared technology makes it to measure the surface temperature of various objects especially temperatures above boiling points and below freezing points; Use it for cooking, ovens; AC, refrigerators; or soapmaking cats toy etc
- Note: This color model don't contain emissivity adjustment feature and max temperature feature
Metris Mini-Mee Digital Non-Contact Digital Infrared Reptile Thermometer, Laser Temperature Gun with 1-Point Aiming use for Fish Tank, Snake Habitat, Terrarium Kit Accessories
- DIGITAL REPTILE THERMOMETER: The 12:1 D:S Ratio infrared thermometer with a 1 point laser provides speed and accuracy in measuring external surface temperatures. Terrarium or Aquarium use.
- HIGHLY ACCURATE SURFACE READINGS: The digital laser infrared thermometer has a measurement range of -58°F to 986°F ("-50°C to 530°C). Ideal for Bearded dragons or Snakes.
- INDUSTRIAL-GRADE: The non-contact infrared temperature laser gun professional, industrial-grade is all you need to measure the external temperature of any terrarium or aquarium.
- USER-FRIENDLY FEATURES: The infrared laser thermometer features a tough grip with a click to read trigger and a blue-hue backlight LCD display for an easy read, quick and reliable error-free reading.
- LASER PERFORMANCE: Use the Digital Infrared Thermometer for reptiles terrarium tank thermometer, fish tank. The perfect snake habitat accessories, terrarium kit, reptile equipment for reptile habitat.
INKBIRDPLUS Infrared Thermometer Cooking Temperature Gun, Digital Laser Thermometer Gun with Temp Alarm, -26~1112℉, Adjustable Emissivity for Pizza Oven, Freezer, Grill & Engine, Reptiles
- High Accuracy: The Distance to Spot Ratio is 12:1. The built-in infrared laser help to position the target. The best distance between the infrared temperature gun and the object is 14.17 inches.
- Adjustable Emissivity: The adjustable emissivity range of the infrared temperature gun is 0.1-1.0. The accuracy is as high as ±2%, which allows adjusting the emissivity according to different materials for the most accurate area measurement.
- Multiple Applications: -26℉~1122℉ wide measurement range, infrared temperature gun technology support to measure the surface temperature of various objects; Used for BBQ, Cooking, refrigerator, automobiles, etc.The choice for gift giving.
- Convenient Use: The infrared temperature gun is easy to use, small, and portable. Backlit LCD screen, support screen auto-off, MAX / HOLD data function; unit switch ℉/℃; Temperature alarm and button tone on/off, Low battery indicator, and 18-second automatic shutdown function.
- Warning: The infrared temperature gun cannot measure the internal temperature of the object. The measured temperature for humans or animals will not be correct. Do not irradiate human eyes directly or indirectly with infrared rays at any time.
Etekcity Infrared Thermometer 1080, Heat Temperature Temp Gun for Cooking, Laser IR Surface Tool for Pizza Oven, Meat, Griddle, Grill, HVAC, Engine, Accessories, -58°F to 1130°F, Yellow
- Wide Temperature Range: Measure an upgraded temperature range from -58°–1130°F / -50°–610°C and get your result in 500 ms; The display will also show the max temperature of the surface you’re measuring.
- Professional EMS Mode: The Lasergrip 1080 Infrared Thermometer has an emissivity range of 0.1–1.0 for precise readings across different surfaces and conditions; Quickly adjust the emissivity by pressing and holding the Up and down buttons.
- Non-Contact: 12:1 D:S, the Lasergrip can accurately measure targets from a distance, making it safer to measure dangerous objects; For the best accuracy, the distance between the thermometer and the object of measurement should be approximately 14.17 in.
- Additional Functions: The Lasergrip has a backlit LCD screen with a unit conversion feature (°F/°C); It has an auto-off feature to extend battery life and a low battery indicator, so you will not accidentally run out of battery life.
- Versatile Design: Infrared technology allows you to measure the surface temperatures of various objects with temperatures above the boiling point and below the freezing point; Use it for cooking, ovens, A/C, refrigerators, soapmaking, pets’ beds,etc.
Carolina Custom Cages Reptile Digital IR Surface Thermometer & Red Dot Pointer with Batteries
- We like this reliable, easy to use, Digital IR (Infrared) Surface Thermometer because it’s an economical way to actually know that the surface temperatures in your reptile’s habitat are where they need to be. No assuming, no guessing, no bad surprises later. Carolina Custom Cages is a division of Carolina Designer Dragons, LLC.
- The basking spot surface temperature directly affects your reptile’s activity level, appetite and ability to digest his food properly for good nutrition. Many reptiles such as bearded dragons “self-thermogate”; moving from basking spot to cool area and back. This way they maintain the appropriate body temperature levels and stay comfortable; since they don’t sweat like mammals do. Therefore, it is also important to actually know what your habitat’s cool area temperature is.
- Bearded dragons required basking spot area temperatures by age: 1) Hatchling to six months, 115 to 120 degrees; 2) Six months to one year, 110 to 115 degrees; 3) One year and older, 100 to 110 degrees. Cool side area for all ages should be around 80 degrees.
- Some habitat “kits” come with a thermometer that sticks on the side of the habitat or uses a probe. These types of readings can be very deceptive since the “air temperature” is what they are indicating and it can be 10 degrees to even 15 degrees different from the two surface temperatures that are actually important.
- Using this Digital IR Surface Thermometer is simple, just point at the surface to be measured from a distance of 6 to 12 inches. Measurement range -58°F to about 572°F (-50°C to about 300°C) and accuracy of ±2%. LCD backlight, auto power off after 10 seconds and max/min features. Comes with two AAA batteries and instructions.
ERICKHILL Infrared Thermometer, -58°F~752°F (-50°C~400°C) Temperature Gun Non-Contact Digital Laser Thermometer with Adjustable Emissivity and Temp Alarm for Cooking Rook Repairs, Blue
- ✅【High Accuracy】This infrared thermometer cooking is designed with the latest high sensitive temperature sensor, infrared temp guns read values of high accuracy up to ±1.5% in only 0.5s. The distance to spot ratio is 12:1, the smaller the target is, the closer you should be to it.
- ✅【Lifetime Service & Safe Certification】ERICKHILL Infrared Thermometer temp gun provide Lifelong after-sales service and return for a full refund within 30 days. 7/24 customer service. This household thermometer heat temperature gun is easy to use. FDA, FCC, RoHS, CE compliant, Safety level-class II,
- ✅【 Adjustable Emissivity & Temperature Alarm】The temperature gun emissivity range is 0.1-1.0, you can adjust the emissivity according to different materials. Digital temp gun with high/low- temperature alarm. When the temp exceeds the temperature you set, the LCD displays HIGH/LOW icon will flash and accompanied by bibi audio sound, which can remind you of abnormal temperature.
- ✅【Multi-Function】This infrared thermometer gun can meet all needs of daily and industrial needs, the eye-protection LCD screen with backlight can distinguish the data at a glance, max/min hold data to function, laser selection, unit switch (° C / ° F), zero offset adjustment. Low battery indicator and 12-second automatic shutdown function, so you never accidentally run out of juice (battery included).
- ✅【 Wide Applications & Not For Human】The digital infrared thermometer used to measure the surface temperature, industrial and domestic kitchen, cooking, baking, griddle, frozen food, fried food, car vehicles repair, home maintenance, plantation, beer brewing & winemaking, pizza oven, heat temperature gun for reptile, soapmaking cats toy, etc. Temperature readings from these IR thermometers are inanimate objects, the measured temperature for humans or animals will not be correct.
Zoo Med ReptiTemp Digital Infrared Thermometer, 6 x 1.3 x 6 inches
- Great for Monitoring Basking Areas, Thermal Gradients, Incubation, and Hibernation Temperatures.
- Temperature measurement Range -28° to 230°F (-33° to 110°C)
- Min/Max Function
- Centigrade/Farenheit switch
- Includes one CR2032 Lithium cell battery
Inkbird Infrared Thermometer for Cooking Temperature Gun, Laser Thermometer Gun Digital for Pizza Oven and Reptiles, -58℉~1022℉ (INK-IFT01)
- ✅ 【Wide range of application】This laser thermometer gun is widely used in measuring the surface temperature of inaccessible objects: laser thermometer gun for cooking, pizza oven thermometer, temperature gun for reptiles or food
- ✅ 【Better accuracy】12:1 distance spot ratio, accurately measure targets at greater distances; The best distance between the laser thermometer gun and object of measurement should approximately be 14.17 in (36cm).Pull the trigger and hold it for 2-3 sencond for a more accurate reading.
- ✅ 【Convenience】 This IR infrared thermometer gun has a color LCD screen with backlight; MAX / HOLD data function; unit switch (° C / ° F); Low battery indicator and 30-second automatic shutdown function (battery included)
- ✅ 【Adjustable Emissivity】The emissivity range of the temp gun is 0.1-1.0, which allows to adjust the emissivity according to different materials for the most accurate area measurement; Measure temperatures at range of -58°F to 1022°F(-50°C - 550°C)
- ✅ 【Warning】This IR temperature gun is for use on surfaces, NOT for humans. This laser temperature gun can not measure the internal temperature of an object; Do not irradiate human eyes directly or indirectly with infrared rays at any time
Exo Terra Infrared Thermometer
- Ideal thermometer to monitor basking site & incubation medium temperatures
- Instantly measures temperatures of a surface or object
- Easy to use point & click
- Temperature display in °f or °c
- Auto shut-off after 15 seconds
Helect (NOT for Human) Infrared Thermometer, Non-Contact Digital Laser Temperature Gun -58°F to 1022°F (-50°C to 550°C) with LCD Display
- NOTE: NOT for human. Helect infrared thermometer can be used both daily and industrial temperature measurement, such as cooking, refrigeration, steel, glass, plastics, food and so on
- °C/°F switchable, automatic data hold, backlit LCD, low battery indicator, auto power off function. 9V Battery is included
- Easily and quickly measure temperatures from a safe and hazard-free distance. NOTE: The diameter of the object under test must be bigger than the laser spot size
- Built-in red laser for precisely aiming. Distance Spot Ratio: 12:1, great to measure a long distance target
- Measurement range: -50°C to 550°C/ -58°F to 1022°F; Portable and anti-slip design makes it easy to get the temperature outdoors and indoors
This unbiased article currently lists a few of the best infrared thermometer for reptiles in the market and also includes in-depth details of every item to help you make the right decision. If you do not find your own choice, check these INKBIRDPLUS Infrared Thermometer Cooking Temperature Gun, Digital Laser Thermometer Gun with Temp Alarm, -26~1112℉, Adjustable Emissivity for Pizza Oven, Freezer, Grill & Engine, Reptiles , it is the best selling item in the market. If you think that the information provided here is confusing, wrong or actually removed from the actual information, please do not hesitate to contact us. We’ll always be there for you.